The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
Britain’s fattest bloke had to be taken out his flat by firefighters using a crane after his £10k-a-year takeaway diet left him weighing 50st.
Jason Holton, 30, from Camberley in Surrey, needed urgent treatment after years of gorging on his mammoth 10,000 calorie-a-day diet.
The takeaway addict signed up for JustEat in 2014 and regularly splashed out £30 a day on kebabs, chow mien, and chips from his favourite takeaways.
He became so depressed he “waited” for his “heart to give up” – but he decided to call the emergency services on himself to be taken to hospital, The Sun reports.
Emergency services hoisted Jason out of his two-bed maisonette following a two-hour operation that involved a crane and engineers propping up the floor in case he fell.
Super-obese Jason was taken to hospital to be treated for Lymphoedema in his groin and legs — a condition that causes water retention and swelling.
From his hospital bed, he said: “I had eaten to a point where I suddenly couldn’t move an inch. And I was happy to stay there without calling for help.
“I left myself to die and waited for my heart to give up. I felt there was nothing left in life for me.”
Jason had been trapped inside his flat for years and would chow down on chocolate, crisps and sandwiches alongside his takeaway grub.
Student, 20, found dead in Coventry halls in latest university tragedy
He stayed inside his maisonette for more than five years.
The giant crane was needed to life him out of his bedroom window, which had been removed so he could squeeze out.
More than 30 firefighters attended the operation outside the flat Jason lives in, along with his mum, Leisa.
Leisa, who is her son’s carer, told The Sun: “I fear for him and I fear losing him.
“Doctors have said he won’t last another five years. He’ll end up having a heart attack.”
Great Britain speedway star jailed for knifepoint robbery of elderly woman
Jason said being craned out of his flat meant he experienced fresh air for the first time in six years.
Source: Read Full Article