Meghan Markle to conquer world after humbling Royal Family, says biographer

Don’t miss a thing by getting the Daily Star’s biggest headlines straight to your inbox!

Meghan Markle 's next step is to "conquer the world" after she "humiliated her critics and humbled the Royal Family", a biographer has said.

The Duchess of Sussex, who will celebrate her 40th birthday on August 4, stepped back as a senior royal alongside husband Prince Harry last year before moving stateside.

She has since stunned many by making several bombshell allegations to Oprah Winfrey about her time within the Royal Family.

But biographer Tom Bower believes that is just the beginning of the former Suits actress' journey.

Writing in a column for The Sun, he claimed Meghan's next steps are to "conquer American, then the world".

"Blowing out the 40 ­candles on her birthday cake on Wednesday, Meghan Markle will be rightly thrilled about her phenomenal triumph," he said.

"Unlike many women who fear toppling over the cliff edge at 40, Meghan stands in the global spotlight as one of the world’s superstars, convinced her destiny will soar towards greater fame and fortune.

"Within just 18 months of snubbing the Queenand abandoning Britain, Meghan and Prince Harry are ­enjoying an enviable lifestyle in their £11 million, nine-bedroom, 16-bathroom palace north of Los Angeles.

  • Meghan Markle's 'run for president only a matter of time' as she and Harry mirror Obamas

"Financed by multimillion-dollar contracts with Netflix, Spotify and a four-book publishing deal, she is sitting in the sunshine beside a huge swimming pool in a five-acre, ­manicured garden, plotting how to realise her breathtaking ambitions."

He continued that the Duchess will "rightly feel that she is at the height of her powers" and labelled her the "master navigator" in directing her and Harry's fate. Tom also said she has "defied all the odds" and should take all the plaudits.

According to reports, Meghan has hired Oprah Winfrey's party planner for her milestone birthday party to which 65 people are set to attend, following Covid-19 regulations.

Colin Cowie has allegedly been handed the reins of organising the bash at Meghan and Harry's £11 million Santa Barbara home.

Known for his extravagance, Cowie was once quoted as saying that "the equation for the gold standard of service isn’t 1+1=2. It’s 1+1=3. What can you do to stay ahead of the curve?"

Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian and Tom Cruise are among the big-name celebrities who he has organised parties for.

Reportedly, Harry has ordered a cake from local baker Posies & Sugar for the supposedly "low-key" bash, according to the Mirror.

A source said: "Megan wants a small gathering. About 65 people are invited, her closest friends and family. Colin was recommended to her by Oprah who always puts on fabulous parties."

For more stories from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here .

  • Meghan Markle
  • Prince Harry
  • Royal Family
  • In the News
  • Kim Kardashian
  • Queen
  • Netflix
  • Deals
  • Dollar

Source: Read Full Article