Bloke nearly s**t himself after finding deadly snake lurking in toilet cubicle

A bloke discovered a deadly snake in the perfect place to "s**t yourself" – in a toilet cubicle.

At a time when he should have felt his safest, the man came face-to-face with the world's second most deadly land snake lurking in the public toilet in Queensland, Australia.

The eastern brown snake, found at Alex Surf Club, was over a metre long and pictures shared by Sunshine Coast Snake Catchers show it curled up, relaxing, on a sanitary bin.

READ MORE: Girl, 11, casually picks up snake during walk – not realising she 'could have died'

Stuart McKenzie, who was in the team to rescue the snake said: “It was a healthy snake about 3.5 feet long."

"It was relocated to natural bushland,” reported 9news.com.au.

Sunshine Snake Catchers wrote on Facebook : “Eastern Brown Snake In Public Toilets! What the heck! Haha.

“Imagine if you walked into the public toilet to go about your business and sat down to see a brown snake next to you on the bin!

"Perfect place to be if you were going to s**t yourself."

It added: “Thanks to all the members of the public who kept a safe distance and kept an eye on the snake!”

Due to the wet weather at the moment in Australia, snakes may try and seek shelter inside buildings.

An 11-year-old girl had a lucky escape when she picked up the same type of deadly snake while out on a walk in Newport, south west Melbourne, and allowed it to curl around her finger.

She recorded the encounter and said on a video that she thought it was the harmless garter snake.

To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here .

Stewy the Snake Catcher published a warning on Facebook: "This is an extremely dangerous eastern brown snake. The girl in the video is extremely lucky that she wasn’t bitten by the snake and her parents should probably go and buy a lottery ticket.

"Eastern brown snakes are a nervous snake, and are responsible for the most deaths caused by snake bites in Australia.

"Please please please, remind your children and grandchildren that you shouldn’t interfere and interact with any wildlife unless you are trained to do so. This little girl could have actually died from a bite from this snake."

READ NEXT:

  • Huge snake spotted in Welsh canal sparks panic as local says 'I'd have s*** myself'
  • Daredevil bloke who tried kissing snake he saved is brutally bitten in wild stunt
  • Naked Brit wakes up to terrifying snake cuddling up to him beneath his bed sheets
  • 'Deadly venomous' snake washes ashore on popular beach as public warned 'do not touch'
  • Brit wife receives voice note recorded husband as he died in agony from snake bite

Source: Read Full Article